Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Things I learned from watching the first two episodes of HBO's John Adams




1. George Washington has a nose that could out-jew any real jew.

2. Those old powdered wigs were just wigs, not their actual hair. What's odd about this is that the younger men have darker hair and older men have graying wigs. Oh, and John Adams? He was bald. Who knew?

3. Continental Congresses are awesome. The Next SUS meeting will be modeled after one. BH called the Virginia delegation, I'm calling Massachusetts, SHMUCK and MissMet can fight it out over who gets to be New Jersey, same with Yinzer and Mahatma for Pennsylvania. White Boy is definitely getting Delaware

3. Abigail Adams was hot.

4. Paul Revere should have been played by Jack Black.

5. Pig Vomit is a direct descendent of our 2nd president, John Adams, THE MAN WHO UNITED THE STATES.

1 comment:

MissMet said...

Did you know that I am a big dork and love the movie 1776? I was therefore so excited to see John Adams and I thought it was pretty good.

I SO get Jersey btw.