I wish the Jets defense could be as good as either of these two teams. Titans and Ravens played against each other back in October and Tennessee barely pulled away with the win. In fact it was a bullshit late hit penalty called on the Ravens that was the deciding factor. The Titans have something to prove. They are the #1 seed and aren't getting the respect they feel they deserve.
Carolina - PRO's and CON's
- Homefield advantage (8-0 during the season)
- Best running game in the NFC next to the Giants
- Defense can't stop the run.
- The secondary has given up big plays to just about all wide receivers
- Jake Delhomme goes down, season is over
Arizona - PRO's and CON's
- Definitley the best wide receiver tandem in the NFL with Fitzgerald and Boldin
- Kurt Warner has played like an MVP
- Coming off a big win against Atlanta where they contained Michael Turner all game
- Anquan Boldin is hurt and may not dress
- Antrel Rolle will have a hard time covering Steve Smith
- Their defense can't stop the Panthers rushing attack
There aren't many things hotter than a hot chick hunched over with a football in her hands. But I like my women like I like my milk, white. I'll take pale white over dark and tan anyday.
Steelers 27, Chargers 13