Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Some Things We Learned From Watching Weeds


SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Mary Louise-Parker. Still hot. Very hot. Like I wonder if her tv kids realize how lucky they are to play the children of someone so hot.

-Jewish women in their late 50's love Albert Brooks. And if that's not entirely true then, well, my Mom loves Albert Brooks.
-Shane, the young kid went through puberty. Which makes sense, since the kid is probably 14. Unfortunately there's about 3 hours difference between last season's finale and this season's premiere. So in the span of about 3 hours, Shane's balls dropped. Pretty realistic, no?

-The writing is still fantastic. Best line of the night: Andy talking about jerking off in his childhood room, with the stains still on his wall, followed by Nancy saying that her children are sleeping next to their unborn cousins.

-But as far as the plot is concerned, this season could go either way. Apparently Nancy is going to be a drug runner for the Latinos, making frequent trips across the border. I like the idea of more Guillermo Diaz, AKA the "Fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, I'm out" guy from Half Baked; but I'm not sure that I buy Nancy as a drug mule. Eh, either way, I'm glad it's back.

No comments: