Sunday, February 24, 2008

Angry White Man (Weekend Edition)


So big ups to the Washington D.C. Metro Transportation for fixing the kinks on the Metro. But here's my question-did you have to single track the trains from Friendship Heights all the way to Dupont Circle? That's 6 stops! I took 3 round trips for various reasons yesterday into the thick of the single tracking, and I think 2 hours of my Saturday was spent waiting for the train. But hey, I guess I better get used to it. The metro is going to be messed up like this for 3 MORE WEEKS. Ugh.

...and he'll go to the grave as an angry old man

4 comments:

White Boy South Bronx said...

the line is "and he'll go the grave as an angry OLD man"

devo said...

touche sir.

The Brooklyn Hillbilly said...

BOO-HOO. Call me when random liquids drip on your head incessantly as you wait on a piss-smelling platform with the unwashed masses of Brooklyn. Anyone who has a "next train arriving in..." screen shouldnt be allowed to complain about public transportation

devo said...

Angry white man has no time to worry about how other subway systems run. Next issue.