Monday, February 4, 2008

We are the champions my friend. A few people I will never forget


I just wanted to say on this night of great celebration for us members of Big Blue Nation, my grandfather Mark Jacoby bought our family season tickets for the 1958 season and we have never looked back since. Even though he left us in 1998, he is not forgotten. I hope you saw this game, Grandpa ( he was at both Super bowl wins for the Giants prior to today). In addition, let us not forget the late, great Wellington Mara who is one of the seminal owners in NFL history. We love you Mr. Mara and we are proud to hoist this trophy in your honor. Thank you 2007 New York Giants for truly restoring the pride of this great and historic NFL franchise. Also, I'm a jerk for not believing in my boys. I will forever cherish this team for being my favorite team of all time. This is one of the greatest nights in any Giants fan's life.

No comments: