Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Few Mets Points,because apparently MissMet, SHMUCK, Merloni, BH and Yinzer are having a party and I wasn't invited



-Michael Kay, on his radio show, made the point that only Yankee fans really like Willie Randolph and want to see him keep his job. Mets fans will be happy to see him go, as he never really grew on them. Way to defy the odds Michael and make a good point. Didn't know you had it in you.

-Ron Darling said something last night that bothered me. In reference to some pitcher throwing a good game and getting an RBI, he basically said, "It's like in little league when you throw 5 great innings and get hits every time up." Way to relate to the common man, Ron. Allah knows that I'm not the most talented athlete in the world, but I don't think that's happened to me since T-Ball when I'd go the whole game without striking out and make a miraculous catch. You saying that is like me saying "yeah, it's just like when you bang 3 Playboy bunnies in one night." Sure, obviously I can and have done it. But is it really possible for the Ron Darlings of the world? Not likely.

No comments: