Friday, March 28, 2008

My Bad of the Week

So i peruse the internet a lot. For instance right now as I attempt to find whichever watering hole to go but boy I found me a little something else.

WTF

So this might be the craziest shit I've ever heard. I realize that doctors are really smart but seriously I think I could tell the difference between a foot and an anus. See I knew you had to be really smart in med school in all but really I guess med schools should restructure their curriculum to focus on the fundamentals. Ok fine it's probably some intern or nurse's fault but still maybe they should teach Anatomy 101 during that rigorous application process?

Course lost in this whole mess is the fact that this military retiree has a brand spanking new anus and well let's just that joke is a little too easy to make even for me.

Good game to you little clinic in Hochfranken, Bavaria. I'll be sure to stop in next time when I need a new anus.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the douchebags always blame the nurses