Wednesday, April 16, 2008

some things i hate (16 minutes into the Devs/Rags game)




I hate the fact that the devils didn't get a shot until 8 minutes in.

I hate the fact that Petr Sykora is involved in nearly Pens goal, Jason Arnott is the Preds captain, Patrik Elias is afraid to get hit.

I hate the fact that the only way Bryce Salvador is effective is when he's cross checking.

I hate the fact that Bryce Salvador gets actual ice time.

I hate the fact that we have no power play.

I hate the fact that every time Vs. shows a graphic about special teams play, it covers half the tv screen.

I hate the fact that it says in the U.S. Constitution that Scott Gomez must figure in every Ranger goal against the Devils.

I hate the fact that our best player, Brian Gionta is on the checking line.

I hate the fact that we have no heart.

I hate the fact that our GM finally got a coach that he loves, yet the coaching has sucked since late February.

I hate the fact that we have no farm system.

I hate the fact that we have no cap space thanks to Elias' $7 million dollar contract.

I hate the fact that it's not yet football season.

2 comments:

The Yinzer said...

I hate the fact the one time me and Mahatma actually cheer for the Devils they can't come through. WTF Devo?

devo said...

Obviously, my pregame speech fell short. I feel like a failure.