Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Kristen" Revealed




So, it finally happened. Not the Governor resigning, that was overdue and bound to happen. No, the mystery Delilah to former-Governor Spitzer's Sampson was finally revealed to the light today. Here's her utterly fictitious ad:



Not bad. A swimsuit model who enjoys "civilized pursuits" such as screwing random men for $1,000/hour. Clearly not your average girl. The Post did some background and she is evidently some 22-year old former singer who is on her third set of last names and has been living the high class call girl life with a nice pad in the Flatiron District. She had evidently gone through some hard times the last few years, bouncing around the country before ending up in the city "for my music". Her $1k/hour rate placed her at about a 3.5 out of 7 diamonds on the Emperor Club VIP pay scale, which tops out at $4,300/hour. I don't think I have ever seen a woman I would pay $4,300 to have sex with, but maybe that's just because I'm poor. But this girl is pretty hot, easily nabbing an 8.6 on The Brooklyn Hillbilly's notoriously stingy rating system, so I'd say she met plenty of other guys $1k standards. Enjoy the hooker pics....







3 comments:

devo said...

Did you plan that those pics would get worse as you scrolled down? And I'm not saying I could ever get a girl like that, but I could think of a few things I would rather spend $1000+ on.

The Brooklyn Hillbilly said...

Ive been asking, and I havent found a guy yet who would pay that much. Everyone keeps saying, "just go to a club and order a bottle", you will get the same girl wandering over.

devo said...

The only time I ever tried getting girls by offering them free booze, the girl passed...until she saw my cousin at the same table. Then she gladly came over. Whore.