(1) I am not bitter about this year's Superbowl at all. Okay, maybe I am a little bit. However, I am kind of disappointed with how disinterested I am in this game. I wouldn't compare this to the "why can't both these teams lose" Superbowl 39 where I was hoping a bomb would kill every player on both the Eagles and the Pats. However, I just can't get into this game. Maybe this is what happens the year after your team wins it and said team is not a participant in the following years big game. However, it seems more like I just find this match up entirely unappealing. The Steelers winning another bowl does not chap me nor does it stimulate me. The cards winning a bowl?? Eh, who cares. It aleady made history just by getting to a Bowl. Do I need to see Jesus Statue get another title? Not really. Oh well, heres to the Steeelers winning 35 to 19.4999999 (more on that later)
(2) Can White Boy Senior please stop telling me how "Blago" is somehow a good guy who is just being made an example of by everyone. The guy not only clearly was selling the Senate seat to the highest bidder but he is lying about it through his teeth to every talk show in America. Just because he, like you loves all Black people, doesn't mean he's not a creep.
(3) Can the School District on long Island that Mrs. White Boy Senior works at please get a freakin clue and close school today. The School District I am interning at was wise enough to not let all of its employees drive on icy and snow filled roads. My poor mother was up since 630 reading the scroll on News 12 Long Island only to have her dreams of a morning watching AL Roker and Tiki on NBC quashed. Oh well.
(4) Screw the Knicks for scheduling their big home games next week against LA and Cleveland on nights I can't make it. Sure, I am going with White Girl to the Celts game Friday but that's not the point. I am White Boy, I should have the opportunity to go to all of these games. How else is this site going to get comprehensive Knicks Coverage??!!
(5) Finally, screw me! What an idiot. I took a 2 beer -15.5 bet on the Steelers with Devo. I actually think that I can win this bet but it was not a wise one to make. I voluntarily gave Devo 7.5 extra points to work with. I just hope I am buying him 1 dollar bud's and not beers at a local watering hole on "9 Dollar Beer Night!". Thank you "Knocked Up" for that one.