Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cooking with Evgeni Malkin



Wow so many things to say with this one. So little time. Who says Malkin isn't marketable? And why the hell can't I find any pirogis in this town?

Btw, the chick is Igor Larionov's daughter. Yea the douchebag from the Red Wings, Devils. Lame. But I'm sure he'd be cool with Geno being a son in law. You better believe Malkin put that biscuit in the basket...

Anyway, the NHL needs more of this. Malkin can barely say 50 words in english and this turned out entertaining in a Balki Bartokomus sort of way. I guess I got to question why aren't there more of these out there?

MARKET YOUR PLAYERS NHL!

4 comments:

devo said...

Ok, other than the basic answer that I'm a poseur and not a real devil fan, why don't I remember Igor Larionov ever playing for the Devils?

Karie T said...

Oddly, I started watching that video, and could not look away. And I have nothing intelligent to add to this... other than mmmmmmm pirogi.....

Drew said...

I don't get how it's not marketed more heavily. It's done well on a local level in Chicago - Kane and Toews and Sharp all speak english and have that silly college boy look going for them. There's billboards and ads, but only locally.

Nationally, they could have some stupid sitcom mockup commercialization with them sitting in a living room and America would eat it up. Like the LeBrons. Half of what he said was barely sensible and everyone loved it.

The Brooklyn Hillbilly said...

i think there needs to be a sex tape involved in this marketing effort to get the kids interested.