Monday, March 23, 2009

I Just Started Liking the Florida Panthers a lot More

Or rather, their fans.

In particular the females.

Ok, it's just one single female fan.

So why would all of a sudden would The Yinzer like a Panther fan? Probably cause said fan mixed two of his favorite things at once: hockey and boobs.

Yes, you can see where this is going. This lady Panther fan decided that it would be a good idea to show the world on television what her "pucks" looked like, and press them up against the glass to further the effect.

I'm not exactly sure what the SUS policy is on posting nude pics/videos (though I'm sure most writers here would be all for it), so I'll just link you to the site that has both a censored and non-censored video. And if nothing else, it makes the post work friendly, if we are actually considered work friendly to begin with.

http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/index.php/2009/03/florida-panthers-fan-exposes-herself-on-live-tv/

I'm going to take the opportunity to take a quote from Seinfeld I don't get to use very often: "They're real, and they're spectacular."

1 comment:

Mahatma said...

I don't know what would compel someone to do that. What was it spring break night?