Wednesday, April 30, 2008

so ok...

I live in NYC and all but that doesn't mean I have to listen to cry baby rag fans. Look i'm sorry that you guys don't know how to actually take advantage of a powerplay and all but hey maybe instead of crying like little 8 year females, perhaps you could I don't know score a goal with the man advantage?

What about maybe trying to play like the team that sonned Pittsburgh during the regular season? The team that has more depth than any team in the East? This is the fucking playoffs people. Stop crying and man up and win the series.

Look I used to respect Rangers fans but after crying about the officiating in game 3, you've lost all respect for me. Fine, you got screwd in game 1 and game 2 you had a goal but don't you assholes watch My Name is Earl? Karma will hook you up but only when you stop acting like middle school cheerleaders. I mean yea the refs totally jobbed you last game. I mean look at all those 5 on 3s you had? But hey it's okay because the Penguins totally dominated you guys on Tuesday. I mean they outshot you all to hell and didn't look dead and buried until Ryan "No Talent Fagstache" Hollweg got involved.

For the record, sell me your tickets for Game 4. I have some sweeping to do!

No comments: