Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sirens of the Center Court, Part II

3. Daniela Hantuchova-Slovakia



Why is it that former Soviet satellite countries dominate the production of hot female tennis players? It may be their inherent superiority in the attractiveness gene(Even Cali girls cant compete with Eastern Europe), or it may be some insidious plan hatched in the 80's by Gorbachev to take back the initiative in the global image competition between the US and USSR after Rocky Balboa's stunning defeat of Ivan Drago. We don't really know, history will have to decide. I will have to say though, I saw some amazingly thin pics of this girl, kinda scary. Women need to understand that anorexia is not very attractive, its ok (preferable even) to have a little junk in the trunk. Speaking of that....




4. Serena Williams-USofA



This one is for the brothers. I'm not a big fan of either Williams sister. Honestly, they kind of scare me. But damned if I haven't met tons of black guys who LOVE this girl. In fact, I just asked my coworkers who was hotter, Venus or Serena. Unanimous decision for Serena, with the comment, "Venus looks like a crackhead". So there you go.



5. Nicole Vaidisova-Czech Republic


This is an up and comer right here. A couple months shy of her 19th birthday, Nicole impressed me at the Aussie Open with good court positioning and a pretty decent pair of legs. She was actually born in Germany, but is claiming Czech citizenship. I dont know what the story is, but I dont blame her, Id rather be from Czech too.

Well, thats all I have for now. But I must stress, this is an incomplete list at best. There are tons of attractive tennis players out there just waiting to be discovered.

Stick with Straight Up Sports for all your hot tennis player breaking news from The Brooklyn Hillbilly and MissMet

1 comment:

devo said...

Nothing against y'all, 3 solid articles, but turning this site into a tennis blog will be worse than the Married With Children where Al opens up an aerobic studio next door to the shoe store, complete with peep holes and everything, and only fat chicks come to work out.