Friday, November 7, 2008

Devo's Pick (7-11)


Good lord I'm bad at this.

NEW ENGLAND (-4) over Buffalo

I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but I'm still on record as being afraid of the Patriots. Are they as good as they've been? Definitely not. Is anyone in the AFC clearly better? Absolutely not. Pipe down, Titans fans. Can they get on a hot streak where Cassel "manages" the games and gets them 3 wins and a Super Bowl birth? Yes. And if they get there, do you want to bet against Belichek winning on the big stage? Sure, we can look back to this past February, but do you really think lightning is going to strike twice?

So all of that means that I'm rooting hard for Buffalo in this game. But is Buffalo going to come to Foxboro and show the Patriots what's up? I hope so. But I doubt it.



Final Score:
New England 23
Buffalo 16

No comments: