Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Get Used To These Guys



Im not going to lie, when I went up to Boston in March and bought my #15 Dustin Pedroia t-shirt, I was a little worried he might have just been a flash in the pan. But he has proven my faith in him this year. This kid is a baller, a gamer, whatever you want to call him, he knows how to get hits when the team needs them and he rarely makes mistakes in the field. He brings intensity to the ballpark everyday, and will continue to do so for many years to come. And his boy Jacoby Ellsbury is turning into a clutch mofo as well (when he gets his chances). Yesterdays fantastic performances(4-5, 3 doubles, 1 RBI, 1 SB for Pedroia and 3-5, 3 runs, 2RBI and 2HRs for Ellsbury) by these two only deepened my incredibly gay man-crush for these two. Yankee fans, get used to seeing these guys in your nightmares for the next 10 years.

2 comments:

devo said...

Ellsbury looks mentally retarted. Especially in your photo. I can see why you relate to him so well.

Maureen Cawley said...

i have a pedroia shirt too. because im in love with him. and because he, along with my other love chase utley, is carrying my fantasy team.