Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Word Association with Sean Avery

David Clarkson: Not much of a player

Martin Brodeur: Classless.

Claude Lemieux: Sellout; a company man who follows too many rules

Wayne Gretzky: Who?

Derian Hatcher: plays hockey the right way. Godfather to the future Sean Jr.

Elisha Cuthbert: Aint no lovin good enough to burn my dick while I’m up in it.

Darth Vader: Father of the Year

Jesus: pussy.

Mother Theresa: ho.

Gandhi: Drama queen. Make sure you put emphasis on queen.

Hitler: Classless. Almost as much as Brodeur.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Maureen Cawley said...

what is that jackass wearing