Tuesday, August 19, 2008

SHMUCKS IS ALWAYS PERVING A DISH

Does anyone else have Olympic fever? I don't know what it is, nor can I explain it but I have been firmly ensconced (SAT word..snice) with the Olympics this year. By far; swimming, diving, gymnastics and volleyball have been my favorite events to watch and I bet most would agree with me. Watching Michael Phelps plow through the competition like R.Kelly at Middle School dances has been god damn patriotizing! I love badminton and ping pong too but NBC doesn't feel my passion and I've yet to witness one of these events on the tube. So now that the good events are all said and done with, to keep myself occupied I've created a top 5 list of female Olympians. Enjoy!


5. LERYN FRANCO






















Not only is she a model but she also throws the Javelin for Paraguay. Holy hot shit batman




4. MISTY MAY


























Volleyball bikinis are hot. Misty looks damn fine in all of them. And shes got some junk in the trunk, major wood. Oh yea, she even bent over for G.W. Bush to pat her on the ass after he made a good play while they practiced. Bush seemed to like the backhand technique, I prefer the palm. Giggidy



3. ALICIA SACRAMONE





























Of all the U.S. female gymnasts she's the only one who doesn't look 14 years old. She might not have any hips but god damn she's really cute. Too bad she blew it in the all around group event for the U.S.

2. ALLISON STOKKE































She looks like the girl next door I grew up with only she got really hot and I got hit with the ugly stick. She's not in the Olympics (yet) but I couldn't resist not including her on this list.

1. BIA & BRANCA FERES



















Obvioulsy these girls are 1, there are 2 of them! These Brazilian synchronized swimmers are twins and they are just flat out gorgeous. It sucks that the entire time they compete they will be underwater. If only they played beach volleyball. Well, at least I have thoquick hot showers to look forward too when they leave the pool. http://machochip.com/2008/08/bia-and-branca-feres-are-into.php



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a franco/may/sacramone three-way: when are the corporate sponsors finally going to give us what we really want??