Friday, December 19, 2008

The King's Essence


Well Burger King has the gift for you...

Burger chain markets meat scent


called Flame, the company says the spray is "the scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broiled meat".

The scent is on sale in New York for $3.99 (£2.65) and through a website that features a variety of romantic images - but no actual burgers.

Well this is just great. You know when I go out to all the hotspots in NYC, I'm just dying to smell like greasy fast food burgers. Screw all these Gorgio Armani, Calvin Klein shits. I'm all about smelling like the fucking Whopper. I mean you can't spell seduction without flame broiled can you? What girl in their right mind would turn me down now?

For the record, you could probably save the $4 bucks and roll around in a dumpster behind a local Burger King near you for the same results.

Here's the website for those curious enough..strange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is great. It is genius marketing. Those with the scent will be followed around town by a bunch of barking dogs.