Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Douchebag or the Coolest Guy on Earth?

So you've probably seen this video on the internet.





I gotta say this kid has all of his priorities on straight. The true db in this whole thing is Mrs. Blondie acting all holier than thou. I'll bet Blondie never threw any parties when her parents went out of town. Watch as Blondie gets served to the nth degree by this kid. The kid though needs to update his wardrobe to not be so wankerific but you know I wore some dumb things when I was 16 too. Not to mention, treating Blondie like shit in this situation gets some value added points here.

So the question remains...Douche or Winner?

2 comments:

devo said...

Anyone who calls this kid a douche is simply jealous that they're not him.

The Brooklyn Hillbilly said...

This kid is everything I ever wanted to be at 16. God bless him for living the dream.
"I have, everyone has, and they love it"
Fucking brilliant